8 months ago
Our client, a financial services company based in Dallas, is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a senior within the IT Audit team you will be responsible for executing on moderate-complex internal IT audits, developing audit scope and reporting back to management any findings.
You will expected to demonstrate prior experience within internal IT audit and SOX controls testing. Knowledge of industry best practice frameworks (COBIT, NIST, ISO, and FFIEC) will be highly regarded.
- Assisting the IT Audit Manager with the planning, executing and reporting of internal IT audits and annual SOX efforts
- Assessing new and existing processes to identify any operational risks and how best to mitigate these
- Dcoumenting and communicating audit findings, in an effective manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC preferred
- 2-5 years minimum experience, within IT Audit
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.