Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
24 days ago
Our client, an Insurance Firm based in the Los Angeles metropolitan region, requires a Senior IT Controls and Compliance Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis and Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to provide suitable candidates.
As a Senior IT Controls and Compliance Analyst you will be able expected to assist in the Firms IT Risk assessment practices, assessing any areas of concern and ensuring regulatory compliance.
As a Senior IT Controls and Compliance Analyst you will be:
- Conducting IT risk-based assessments and providing guidance on any vulnerabilities to stakeholders and senior management within the business
- Assisting with the maintenance of the ITCC program documents, maintaining company and IT objectives/ risks, and providing guidance and training on the same
- Evaluating key information security risks, root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommending practical solutions (both simple and complex)
- Acting in a lead capacity as a mentor for junior staff
As a Senior IT Controls and Compliance Analyst you require:
- 5+ years’ work experience within IT Audit, IT Risk Management, Governance or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- Experience with internal control frameworks, including COBIT, FFIEC, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO27001, and ITIL
- AWS experience preferred
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
- Ability to travel 10-15% (when safe to do so)
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.