Competitive + Bonus
3 months ago
Our client, a Regional Bank based in Michigan, requires a Senior IT Risk Analyst to join their growing team, on a full-time basis.
As a Senior IT Risk Analyst you will be supporting the second line IT Risk Management function on a range of matters including; Information Security, Business Continuitym Incident Response, Third Party Risk Management, and IT Governance.
You will be reporting directly into, and supporting the IT Risk Manager (member of the Senior Management Team) on a day to day basis.
As a Senior IT Risk Analyst you will be:
- Conducting risk-based assessments on information technology assets and frameworks, whilst continually monitoring and controlling effectiveness/ potential risks
- Partnering with both technical and non-technical personnel to ensure all risks and controls are properly and efficiently evaluated
- Identifying and remediating any control weaknesses and potential risks
- Supporting any on-going investigations and reporting on security/ continuity events
- Work with Senior Management to ensure best practice moving forward
As a Senior IT Risk Analyst you will require:
- A minimum of four years’ experience within Information Technology, Information Security or IT Risk Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- CISSP, CISA or CRISC ideally
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.