Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a Regional Bank based in Waterbury, CT looking to recruit a Senior IT SOX Analyst to their team on a full-time basis.
This is a leadership role reporting directly into IT SOX Manager, based in the internal finance department. You will have a high level of exposure within the business, regularly liaising with senior stakeholders and other management within the business. You will be responsible for the coaching and development of juniors and contractors.
As a Senior IT SOX Analyst you will be expected to:
- Review IT processes and procedures to ensure effective controls are in place, to maximize effectiveness
- Act as the main point of contact for IT, and build/ maintain strong working relationships both in and outside of the business
- Assist and contribute to the transformation of the SOX department and program
- Collaborate with IT partners to review SOX documentation and identify any areas requiring enhancement, and ensuring all documentation is up to date
- Undertake IT SOX testing, for ITGCs, and application controls
- Assess vendor SOC 1 reports ad ensure appropriate controls are identified
As a Senior IT Auditor you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience either in financial services or public accounting (min one year), SOX experience preferred
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
- Industry specific certifications (CISA, CPA, CI etc.)
- Ability to travel on occasion
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
Only those able to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this time.
Office presence will be require 2-3 days per-week.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.