about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams are working with a highly reptuble telecomunications company who require high quality Senior Java Developers for a upcoming project.
The positions remit requires a strong microservices backgournd to deal with challenges of large architecture that is balanced, scalable and outputs 500 million daily messages whilst helpig clients to meet their expansion needs. This exciting opportunity is focused on our communication platform as a service (CPaaS) solution.
The client aslo requires Developers to have a history of Agile working methods whilst also having an appetite for furthering their knowledge base to expand and improve themseleves in the engineering community
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot development
- Good knowledge and understanding of object-oriented principles
- Experience working with Java version 1.8 and abov
- Good understanding of RESTful services
- Experience working with concurrent and multi-tier applications
- Good knowledge and understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Recognizing the value of code-review and experience with code testing (unit, integration)
The role can be completed on a remote basis, or for the right candidate in the clients Central London office.
Please apply immediately if you're keen to hear more and we'll endeavour to get back to you ASAP.
Hamlyn Williams is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on the role, forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org