Boston, MA (Remote)
about 1 month ago
Senior Java Developer
Location: Boston, MA (Remote Flexible)
You will be joining a new division within my client’s company that combines advanced trading technology, best execution, and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets.
Together with other teams across the organization, you will be working on the evolution of an award-winning technology platform into a multi-asset solution that will include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain, and tokenization.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will
- Expertise with JEE, messaging, and database development experience.
- Knowledge and experience of microservices architecture and Kubernetes
- This team develops sophisticated electronic trading systems handling hundreds of billions of dollars in AUM.
- The products are built on Java, Node.js, and Oracle on the server-side and modern web technologies on the front end.
- The product suite is expanding both vertically with new features and horizontally into other businesses and new asset classes.
- My client is also in a major re-architecture effort in adopting microservices architecture and AWS/Kubernetes.
- 5+ yrs. experience in software development
- Experience with core java 11+ and JEE technologies
- Strong skills with Object-Oriented design and code refactoring.
- Knowledge and experience with data modeling and database development
- Good knowledge and experience of microservices architecture and Kubernetes.
- Passionate about professional software development.