9 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with one of the fastest-growing global FinTech's, and we’re looking for a highly organized, diligent and proactive Senior KYC Analyst to support their German business.
You’ll be responsible for the KYC analysis and documentation of new and existing business and you must immediately identify suspicious activities that do not match the profile of the customer.
As a Senior KYC Analyst, you will but not limited to:
· Ensure compliance with relevant legal and regulatory standards and internal processes
· Identify customers who are at higher risk due to “Red Flags” or other triggers
· Carry out validation of CDD tests according to the “4-eyes principle”
· Independently resolve issues that arise during the CDD process and adequately handle more complex cases
· Prepare and manage data for internal and external audits
· Monitor activities of existing customers and update relevant data
As a Senior KYC Analyst, you will have:
· At least 5 years of professional experience in the regulatory area with a focus on CDD or a comparable activity
· Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements with an emphasis on AML
· Fluent knowledge of German and English and excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
· Proactive way of working and ideally first-hand work experience in a fast working environment
If you are a skilled KYC specialist within the FinTech payments space, you can apply by: Selecting the Apply button below or contact Sophie Stone directly at firstname.lastname@example.org