5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a Fintech client, specializing in FX Solutions, recognized as one of the fastest-growing UK based tech companies. They are going through on-going expansion and phenomenal growth, with a result of this we are looking for Senior KYC Analysts across Europe (Dusseldorf, Madrid, Ostrava, Sofia, and Warsaw).
As a Senior KYC Analyst, you will (but not limited to):
- Analyzing customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns, and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity or activity that is not consistent with the client’s profile, and escalating as appropriate
- Conducting monitoring on existing clients and updating data accordingly
- Identifying clients posing higher risk due to the existence of red flags or other high-risk triggers
- Perform validation of CDD checks carried out by other members of the team (“4-eyes” checks)
- Complying with relevant legislative and regulatory standards, and internal processes and procedures
- Resolve day-to-day issues arising during the CDD process and escalate more complex challenges via the appropriate channel
As a Senior KYC Analyst, you must have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of CDD processes and requirements, including the regulatory basis for these
- Advanced knowledge of red flags and AML typologies relevant to the payments and FX space in Germany, or Czech Republic, or Bulgaria, Or Poland, or Spain.
- Client/customer experience, ability to liaise with German, or Czech Republic, or Bulgaria or Poland, or Spanish clients.
- Native in the local language AND fluent in English both spoken and written
If you are a skilled KYC/Onboarding/CDD Expert you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact Yaingy Chan at email@example.com