24 days ago
A banking client of ours is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Lending Compliance Specialist. This position will report directly to the Senior Compliance Manager,and will be monitoring the procedures and controls carried out by employees. This client is a nationwide bank, with a footprint in places like Texas, California, Illinois, and New York.
As a Senior Lending Compliance Specialist, you will:
- Testing compliance controls and following up on corrective actions
- Evaluating the effectiveness of compliance controls during monitoring and testing with well documented workpapers to support the conclusion
- Preparing supported compliance reports that clearly communicates risks and core compliance issues
- Completing and retaining supporting work documents for compliance monitoring and testing
As a Senior Lending Compliance Specialist, you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of banking or financial industry experience
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on regulatory compliance experience on designated laws and regulations
- Knowledge of lending laws and regulations: ECOA, FHA, FCRA, Flood, TILA, HMDA, SCRA, MLA, and other lending rules
If you are a skilled Senior Lending Compliance Specialist, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Hannah Twomey, email@example.com, 619-324-0225