23 days ago
We are partnered with a major consultancy based in Zurich that is growing out their Audit Insurance & Assurance team. They are looking for a Senior Manager
As a Senior Manager you will:
- Advise and Implement accounting and regulatory audits of national and international insurance companies (OR, IFRS, US GAAP, Swiss GAAP FER)
- Organise training and workshops on IFRS/US GAAP
- Prepare presentations, proposals, diagnostics and data analytics.
- Manage client relationships and engage with senior stakeholders.
- Participate in business development activities.
As a Senior Auditor you will need:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or finance (or related fields)
- Certified auditor (CPA, ACCA, ACA)
- 4-5 years of experience in accounting and regulatory auditing (preferably in Big 4)
- Good knowledge of IFRS17 and IFRS9
- Fluent in both German and English
If you are a skilled Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org