London, United Kingdom
24 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have been appointed to assist an International Accountancy firm based in London. The role will be managing a team of 5 specialist consultants to support and deliver client needs within the Capital Market Transformation sector.
Responsibilities of the role Include:
- Design and approach so our services meet client needs
- Scoping and production of deliverables
- Project and financial management
- Review of team deliverables for quality and risk purposes
- Liaising with clients on delivery and implementation issues
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Consulting experience in Capital Markets within a Professional Services firm (Big 4 or Large Consultancy ideal)
- Experience in a major Capital Market institution’s internal consulting team or change function.
- Process mapping, business case development, strategy development
- Proven track record in identifying, leading, and delivering major change programmes across sell side, buy side or financial market infrastructure firms. Key topics could include support responses to BREXIT, significant business and technology projects (e.g. migration to new platforms, development of new business solutions) or responding to regulatory driven changes (MIFID II, EMIR, CSDR, GDPR)
- Demonstrable knowledge of trade lifecycle, with understanding of current trends in capital markets and knowledge in at least one asset class / financial services regulation / function
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing a team of 5 consultants will be required so experience of managing to this level is key
Salary Requirements for this role are negotiable with usual expected benefits working for an organisation of this stature. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a call to discuss further.