£70-000 - £92,000
7 months ago
Are you interested in joining a company with a worldwide presence and a proven track record of providing advisory and assurance services to leading organizations in the Banking sector?
If you possess a variety of core assurance and advisory skills and have considerable industry knowledge and specialist expertise in the UK regulatory environment then this is the job for you.
As a Senior Manager (CASS), you’ll be responsible for:
- Delivery of client engagements, leading small sized teams and providing input to larger, multi-discipline teams
- Providing clients with assurance over their arrangements for producing, validating and submitting monthly regulatory returns in respect of client assets
- Advising clients on CASS issues and providing assurance over existing processes
- Sub-team leadership- leading a team of 5-6 and providing mentoring and coaching to other less experienced team members, oversight and business planning
- Development and delivery of client asset-based training programmes for clients and internally within the company
As a Senior Manager (CASS), you will have:
- A strong knowledge of regulatory rules and guidance and critically, practical application within the banking industry
- Project management skills, demonstrated by a record of regulatory project delivery
- Strong background in regulation with deep technical skills
- Relevant financial services experience with a regulatory focus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA