about 1 month ago
Our client is a well-known virtual bank. Welcome experienced credit approval manager to join their fast-growing business.
- Perform personal and SME loan approval
- Design comprehensive risk management framework covering pre-lending, lending, post-loan and anti-fraud
- Design decision-making strategies, such as credit limit and repayment method, to achieve business goals
- Design test and control plans
- Lead projects on selecting debt collection agencies
- Prepare analytical reports for management team
- Minimum 10 years of expereience in reviewing banking/fintech business or credit management
- Bachelor degree or above in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related major is preferred
- Proficient in utiilising statistical tools, e,g, R, SAS. Experience in machine learning algorithms is preferred.
- Good understanding of local credit market and regulatory environment, effectively analyze third-party data
- In-depth knowledge of product attributes, business scenarios, customer segments of credit products and identify risks
- Able to identify target customer segments, product types and associated credit/fraud
- Able to apply advanced statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning methods to solve credit and fraud problems
- Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese, English, Mandarin