$150,000 - $180,000
about 1 month ago
Senior Manager– Credit Risk Policy and Analytics
We are currently working to fill a management level role falling under the risk and analytics function of a rapidly growing fintech client. This is a valuable opportunity to join a modern, technology driven company making an impact in the consumer lending space and take ownership of an expanding team.
The right candidate will step in and take ownership over the acquisition strategy for the firm, responsible for developing actionable insights based on data driven decisioning and analysis. This role spans across multiple channels of new customer acquisitions as well as collaborating with the existing customer management team in order to expand the firm’s portfolio and drive market share and profitability. This role reports directly into the Head of Analytics for the firm and will be highly visible to the CRO.
- 8+ years of relevant experience Banking, Finance, or related industry
- 3+ year’s managerial experience overseeing at least 2 direct reports.
- Experience building and developing a business unit.
- Extensive knowledge of consumer lending, credit reporting and profitability drivers.
- In depth familiarity with credit card product, strategy, and analytics
- Past experience working with fintech’s strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting with C-Suite level management.
- Demonstrated presentation, communication, and people management skills. Strong ability to accurately articulate thought processes and sound logic and reasoning
- Excellent project management skills.