Circa at HK$2million
4 months ago
Our client is a well-established conglomerate in Asia, with their headquarters in Hong Kong. At present, they are expanding their IT operations and is looking for a high-caliber candidate to join their dynamic team.
- To engage with business on business and IT strategy alignment and so the overall high-level planning of long term and rolling budget, resources, and roadmap of IT related initiatives to relevant business units.
- To shape the demand by partnering with business on why and what on business objectives and value creation for business growth
- Lead role in coordinating pipeline/demand management committee with senior executives and representatives from business and IT.
- Partner with the Project Management Office and other IT teams on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company. Orchestrate the fulfilment of the demand pipeline.
- Translate business needs/values into high level IT requirements for synergized solutions. Embrace best practice in term of process and technology, collaborate with internal stakeholders across teams to explore or develop technology solutions and translate business requirements to technical requirements, aligning to the platform architecture guidelines with TCO and tangible/intangible benefits as part of the solutioning.
- Develop and manage the IT-business relationship with business users and key stakeholders, partnering with Group IT staff from different platform teams and tribes in the value chain.
- Deliver operational excellence through the use of KPI metric collection and analysis; Develop, publish and implement performance management standards.
- Min degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master’s degree will be advantageous
- Min 10 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
- Min 5 years of experience in leading an IT team providing services or delivering projects to the business
- Hands-on experience as business analyst, program manager, customer success or business relationship manager
- Professional credentials in BRM, ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred.
- Proven track record in establishing or delivering transformation projects around digital enterprise, customer experience, IoT and advanced analytics, ERP a definite advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as influencing and leadership skills and good at facilitation, project management, change management and relationship management
- Solution architecture certification(s) in one (or more) Cloud/on-premise solution(s), where applicable
- Proactive attitude, performance driven and results oriented
- Hong Kong work visa sponsorship can be provided