$110,000 per month
3 months ago
2 Years fixed term
- To establish, maintain and enforce strategic enterprise architecture standards and policies that govern the use of IT; Cloud and Cloud Services, Server, Network, Databases, ERP and Line of Business applications, Workplace Productivity, Digital service platforms and others
- Create and maintain enterprise business capability and application reference model and technology reference model, identify and maintain application and technology lifecycle management, consolidation and migration strategy and roadmap.
- Provide technology and architecture thought leadership, functional guidance, influence and support to technology and architecture community of practice.
- Support solution formulation and solution architecture for key IT or Digital enabled business transformation initiatives from time to time and where required.
- Monitor compliance with architectures, policies and standards and advise senior management (IT and business) on the appropriate course of action
- Ensure that all Enterprise Architectures standards and policies are clearly communicated to key stakeholders including technology practitioners, IT business partners, and external partners.
- Lead the evaluation and R&D of innovative applications of enterprise architecture to derive competitive advantage and be an advocate within IT
- Develop and support the development of proposals and business cases for investments in architecture or IT management productivity and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines / Master’s degree in a related field is desirable.
- Min 10 years of experience in IT strategy, architecture and planning, with 7 years hands-on in enterprise & solution architect
- Extensive experience in change and transformation. Ability to work across organizational boundaries and cross functionally.
- Professional credentials in TOGAF, ScrumMaster, Six Sigma, COBIT, ITIL, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, comfortable to lead or influence without direct reporting lines, and motivated to help build next stage of maturity
- Experience in strategic planning, financial planning, project management, change management and relationship management
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning, talent development, and organizational capaibility development.
- Proactive, performance driven and results oriented