18 days ago
Senior Manager Finance & Performance Management
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading consultancy looking to grow its Enterprise Performance team. You will work in the successful Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team, consisting of approximately 35 management consultants. The EPM team advises both business and the public sector. Customer issues that you will encounter are (design) issues in the field of cost price and funding issues, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Reporting (internal control / or external accountability) including KPIs and dashboarding.
As a Senior Manager you will:
- Are you a thought leader in financial management in the financial sector?
- Are you an inspiring manager for a motivated team?
- Are you well versed in the cost price and funding issues?
- Do you have experience in acquiring new projects within the financial sector?
- Are you a solid sparring partner for C-level management?
As a Senior Manager you will need:
- +6 years of work experience, partly in an advisory/project role
- You have demonstrable affinity and experience with the financial sector
- You are familiar with issues related to financial management
- You have an extensive network within the financial sector
- You are fluent in the Dutch language and English language
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.