10 days ago
Senior Manager Forensic Technology
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the Worlds Global leading management consulting firms that are growing their Forensic Team here in the Netherlands. The Forensic Technology team is a young team of technical specialists that conducts high-profile investigations, among other things. As a Senior Manager within Forensic Technology you play an important role in building and maintaining client relationships, managing assignments and leading the team.
As a Senior Manager Forensic Technology you will:
- Maintaining and expanding a network of customers;
- Expanding one of the propositions and acting as inspirational manager;
- Translating customer questions into (technical) solutions;
- Quickly switching between different projects and understanding complex issues;
- Finding the right balance between listening and asking critical questions.
As a Senior Manager Forensic Technology you will need:
- 7 - 12 years of relevant work experience, managing a technical team and maintaining relationships
- You have completed a master's degree, preferably in a technical field
- You have the drive to build and maintain a network
- You are able to manage multiple projects at once
- You are a team player with a critical, proactive and professional attitude
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
If you are a skilled Senior Manager Forensic Technology you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.