AZ, CA, UT
Depending on Experience
7 months ago
As soon as possible
Our client, a financial services provider, requires a Senior Manager to join their busy IT Internal Audit team on a full time basis. This individual will pay a key role within the IT Audit function and will report directly into the Director of IT Audit.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, and really showcase existing knowledge of IT functions, IT risk management, cyber security, infrastructure and others. You will be leading and managing multiple, concurrent IT Audits from planning through to execution.
This role is preferably based out of Tempe, AZ; however our client has other locations available in CA and UT.
As a Senior Manager IT Internal Audit you will be:
- Supporting the IT Audit function by planning, executing and advising on all IT Audit for the organization
- Taking the lead of global IT audits, with the ability to travel (when safe and able to do so)
- Managing projects within time and budget constraints, whilst maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction
- Reviewing audit findings and advising on how best to mitigate/ remediate and potential risks to the IT functions
- Building relationships with clients, vendors and other third parties as required
As a Senior Manager IT Internal Audit you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, GPEN, GSLC or other relevant qualifications
- 7-10+ years of financial services, big four consulting or internal audit experience
- Proven experience within; COBIT, NIST, ISO 2700* series, CIS, OWASP, ITIL, PCI-DSS, etc.
- A passion for technology, and a deeply analytical mindset
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.