Senior Manager, Operational Resilience, Financial Services, Risk Advisory
13 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with a market-leading management consulting group that has paved new ground in the exploration and implementation of how technology can advance the detection and mitigation of risk within the financial services.
This requirement sits within our clients Technology and Digital Risk practice that specialises in the implementation and use of AI, IoT, Robotics Process Automation, Cloud services to anticipate, protect and prepare for and recovering from disruption to the service a business provides.
The individual's experience should fit the following criteria as a Manager or Senior Manager;
- Advised on the risks facing an organisation's undergoing digital transformation and ensuring that these are appropriately addressed at the right stage of implementation
- Worked with change, technology, and risk functions to design and implement new approaches to embedding risk and control in a digital world.
- Defined & embedded risk management strategies for digital technologies such as; AI, RPA, and Cloud
- Designed, implemented and assured risk management processes across technology and business functions. Directly focusing on Cloud solutions.
- Embedded risk management solutions within client environments and ensured operational resilience is maintained.
- Have been responsible for designing technology-enabled end to end risk management processes across both Change and Run domains.
This role will be strictly providing advisory and delivery to a range of high profile clients across retail banking, capital markets, insurance, and investment management.
There will also be the opportunity to collaborate and engage with the many multi-disciplinary teams across the business to provide advanced digital specialisms and convert this into client offerings.
- Knowledge of the latest technology trends, and an appreciation of the risks they present.
Exposure to the key activities required to deliver Change in financial services organisation..
- Understanding of the risk management lifecycle, gained through either current role or ongoing interaction with 1st or 2nd line risk management teams.
- Strong technology and/or Financial Services industry experience obtained via a career in industry or another consultancy.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, question the status quo and deliver effectively against challenging objectives.
- Experience of working in, or with, a Digital function, ideally on a change/transformation programme.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders across both IT and Risk functions.
- Experience of developing more junior staff, mentoring team members, and working effectively in diverse team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementing and working with digital technology or innovative ways of working, including Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Cloud, Agile and DevOps.
Please submit an application if you are interested to have a conversation to further discuss what are clients are specifically looking for.