about 1 month ago
As a Senior Manager Regulatory Advisory you will work on projects including:
- What is the impact of the SFDR, DORA, Wft, MiFiD II and AIFMD on the business model and how should the organisation be adapted to it?
- How do all current rules relate to each other and how can you take into account the requirements of the future?
- The Regulatory team helps banks, insurers, asset managers and pension funds to comply with the regulations in a timely manner.
- Are you able to translate regulations into customer situations?
- Are you an inspiring manager for a motivated team?
- Do you have domain knowledge of the financial sector?
- Do you have experience with the acquisition of new projects within the (financial) sector?
- Are you a solid sparring partner for C-level management?
- You will be working in the successful and multidisciplinary Regulatory Advisory team consisting of approximately eight advisors.
- The team helps clients within the financial sector with the timely anticipation and interpretation of developments within supervision and legislation and regulations.
- Client issues you will encounter are: implementation of upcoming fin. laws and regulations, regulatory compliance remediation processes, supervision of license applications and design issues regarding broader governance themes such as 3LOD and setting up a policy house
As a Senior Manager Regulatory Advisory you will need:
- Master's degree in a direction of (financial) economics and/or law
- Min. 6 years of working experience in the financial sector, consultancy, law firm or regulatory affairs
- You have knowledge of financial legislation and regulations such as the Wft, AIFMD, SFDR and MiFID II
- You have experience in managing (project) teams and supervising less senior colleagues
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages
If you are a skilled (Senior) Manager Regulatory Advisory you can apply by:
I am a Compliance and Financial Crime market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Selina Wandrei at +310208087237 or at email@example.com