11 months ago
A biopharmaceutical company of ours has a new opening for a Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs Labeling role. This individual will be responsible for assisting with all regulatory labeling assignments.
- Support labeling requirements by developing and maintaining all activities related to regulatory labeling
- Advise appropriate individuals on the application of necessary labeling principles and communicate any labeling changes when they are implemented
- Maintain and continue records for all regulatory labeling changes
- Manage quality control for all of the labeling process and revisions
- Provide project management to the Labeling Team throughout the entire labeling process
- Lead and manage junior labeling roles as necessary and manage external graphic designers
- At least 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- At Least 4 years working within Regulatory Labeling
- Proven and demonstrated strong experience within labeling
This role is actively interviewing candidates, please send your CV to Marissa, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.