Dallas/ Forth-Worth, TX
10 months ago
Our client, a leading Mortgage Lender based in Dallas, TX, requires a Senior Manager/ AVP, to join their busy team handling IT Audit and IT SOX matters.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, as a key player, implementing and making changes to increase operational efficiency, and ensuring mutual understanding of risks, scope and procedures are adhered to.
As a Senior Manager/ AVP IT SOX Audit you will be:
- Preparing annual audit plan, scheduling and assigning work to meet tight deadlines/ completion dates and estimating resource needs
- Supervising, and developing junior staff members and undertaking appraisals with VP guidance
- of key IT infrastructure areas including network and Internet security, SDLC, BCP/DR, application security, cloud computing, data center operations and general IT operations
- Preparing audit reports, presenting findings to VP and other senior staff within the organization, advising on risks and how best to mitigate such risks
- Representing the IT Audit department in company initiatives, and acting as the face of the department
As a Senior Manager/ AVP IT SOX Audit you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CISA, CISSP or CISM preferred
- 10-14 years of financial services or internal audit experience
- Proven experience within; Sarbanes-Oxley Audit/ ITGC testing, information security, data governance, network and internet security, SDLC, PMLC, apps change management, amongst others
- Previous experience of Agile methodology preferred
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.