5 months ago
Job Title: Senior Marketing Analyst – Digital Analytics
Overview & Responsibilities
A growing consumer lending firm in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is rapidly digitizing and looking to add a talented Marketing Analyst to their team in order to assist in the build out of their digital channel. The right candidate will have the ability to move up quickly in this expanding team and have an opportunity for significant exposure to senior management.
This role will be a key strategy driver for the digital marketing strategy of the business, including heavy collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders, such as risk, operations, and partners in order to accomplish business initiatives.
- Similarly enable efficient diagnosis of root cause for variance from performance expectations.
- Develop framework and infrastructure to test and develop digital marketing and customer acquisition strategies, including SEO, SEM, etc.
- Create and implement monitoring, reporting and testing strategies to measure funnel traffic and produce key performance indicators, such as Customer Lifetime Value, etc.
- Proactively monitor performance, identify areas for development as well as new opportunities
- Analyze industry data and collect insights on different kinds of offers, on both digital and direct mail channels
- Utilize customer feedback and collaborate with internal partners to identify areas in need of improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, advanced degree preferred
- 3-4 years in a quantitative analytics role
- Experience working with large data sets and drawing actionable insights
- 2-3 years of analytical experience in digital marketing (website analytics, SEO, SEM, social, email, funnel optimization, A/B testing).
- Strong proficiency in SQL, with Python experience preferred.
- Sales Force experience preferred, or other CRM experience
- Proficiency using one or more data visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present to senior management and non-technical individuals
#LI - SS