8 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently engaged on a search to assist a global Life Science consultancy to find a strong Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the team. This company, while established in Europe, are new to the US and fast-growing, providing the opportunity for accelerated career progression within the Life Science industry.
Are you looking to work with one of the fastest growing, forward-thinking companies currently in the US?
- Maintenance of the design data in engineering software tools (equipment, fittings, measuring instruments etc.).
- 3D modelling of customer-specific systems.
- Creation of component specifications and creation of real devices in the engineering software tools.
- Creation of component lists for fittings, measuring instruments and equipment.
- Preparation of production drawings and piping isometrics.
- 5 years’ experience minimum within pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in MS-Office and ERP systems.
- Broad CAD experience (2D/3D) in COMOS, AVEVA-E3D, Cadison, AutoCAD or similar.
- Knowledge of GMP & GEP procedures and project management.
Note: to apply, you must have a green card or US citizenship.
You can apply for this role by sending me your CV now!
I recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences and Automation so feel free to get in touch with me to find out how I can help you.