SENIOR MEDICAL DIRECTOR
This company is a clinical-stage biotech focusing on immunotherapies for cancer. They are in a rapid phase of growth and looking for motivated MDs to join their Clinical Development team.
The Senior Medical Director will support this company’s assets by execution of clinical development programs and deliverables in partnership within the organization and with external partners. As a leader, this Senior Medical Director will be involved in clinical strategy and help to adhere to timelines. They will work cross-functionally with colleagues in clinical operations, program management, translational medicine, regulatory affairs, and others.
- Help design and execute clinical trials, including the development of clinical protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, annual reports, abstracts, manuscripts, and clinical study reports in collaboration with internal team members.
- Serves as the clinical lead on clinical trials.
- Interfaces and leads interactions with investigators and thought leaders via society meetings, advisory boards, and investigator meetings.
- Serves as a medical monitor, including evaluation of the safety and efficacy in ongoing studies in close collaboration with the clinical operations teams.
- Medical lead of a study, responsible for ensuring data quality, summary, and writing of clinical study report.
- Attends scientific meetings pertinent to clinical development activities.
- Works on regulatory submission documents.
- Maintains clinical and scientific awareness in area of expertise.
Qualifications And Expertise
- MD degree
- 3+ years of industry experience leading, managing and designing clinical studies in oncology, hematological malignancy experience and immune-oncology experience a plus
- Understanding of the drug development process and ability to provide technical and strategic advice
- Good Clinical Practices, understanding of FDA and other regulatory body requirements
- Leadership and communication skills
- Willing to travel as needed for sites, investigator, and society meetings.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
As a Clinical Development market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Biotechs and Pharmaceutical companies up and down the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Cooper Treibel: email@example.com | (619) 378-9046