6 months ago
SENIOR MEDICAL DIRECTOR – CLINICAL DEVELOPEMENT
Our client is a midsize biotech company focused in oncology actively hiring for a Senior Medical Director reporting directly into the Chief Medical Officer. The client has a robust pipeline with trials in the preclinical, I and III phases looking for the most exceptional individual to add to their continued achievements in their NJ based office.
- Responsible for ensuring the Clinical Development Plans, trials and protocols are designed and implemented in agreement with the appropriate regulations
- Ability to lead clinical program focused on various indications with the enthusiasm for all phases of studies
- Ensuring priorities and strategic positioning is in line with company goals while also being able to anticipate any challenges or delays
- Anticipate industry trends and react to their potential impact on the viability of products to adjust accordingly into planning
- 5+ years of pharma experience specifically in Clinical Development
- MD-PhD or MD required
- Prior experience within IND and NDA/BLA
- Experience in Oncology, Hematology or CAR-T
- Exceedingly able to use collaborative and effective influencing skills with the ability to lead and operate high performing teams in a matrix across multiple geographies
Apply here or by direct contact (646) 349-2959 email@example.com if you are interested in working with an elite biotech company.