90,000 - 110,000
24 days ago
Senior Model Risk Policy Expert
Hamlyn Williams is Partnered with a leading Dutch bank based in Amsterdam. They are looking for candidates with an academic degree, working experience in a global organization in the financial services industry extensive affinity with policy development and excellent communication skills. Knowledge of risk management incl. methodologies used in non-financial risk area and model risk management is required. An increasing reliance on models within financial sector creates a new type of risk. This risk needs to be managed properly to avoid potential financial and reputational damages and to meet growing regulatory expectations. For that purpose the client is currently strengthening and extending its Model Risk Management (MoRM) team.
As a Senior Model Risk Policy Expert, you will:
- Developing and maintaining MoRM policies in cooperation with subject matter experts
- Ensuring consistency within the framework and alignment with the rest of the bank’s policies
- Developing policies key risk controls and supporting MoRM policy embedding by providing expert advice to stakeholders
- Developing and conducting training on MoRM policy framework
- Providing quality assurance review of policies, standards, procedures, guidelines etc. developed by MoRM and other model risk related policies developed within the wider organization
- Maintaining an inventory of all relevant to model risk regulations and industry developments/ best practices
- Coordinating the publication of MoRM policies and related documents on the intranet.
As a Senior Model Risk Policy Expert, you need:
- Excellent analytical skills, e.g. to be able to understand complex information, to extract the essence and translate it into clear definitions and statements.
- Research capabilities, to explore and identify new topics and developments relevant to model risk management.
- Well organized and structured, to be able to deliver high quality documents within tight timelines.
- Experienced in developing policy documents based on legislations and stakeholder interactions.
- Skilled in using MS product suite (word, excel, power point, etc)
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships and thrive in a diversified and multicultural work environment;
- Enjoy learning, sharing and have innovative mindset;
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.