about 2 months ago
Senior Model Validator
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a fantastic International Bank. Joining their Model Validation team you will make a key difference reviewing quantitative models from all areas of the bank. You will speak with key stakeholders, presenting your results to senior staff as well as sharing and developing your skills with the team.
As a Model Validator you will need:
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or another quantitative/numerical field
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements regarding model risk management ICAAP/ILAAP
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a financial institution in relation to building or validating
- Strong relevant experience in IRRBB and quantitative modelling (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write clear reports in English.
If you are interested please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Quantitative Analytics & Risk market specialist working with a large variety of clients across Financial Services. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at +442039657291 or at email@example.com.