Dallas TX & other locations
$85,000 - $110,000
#LI - KB1
14 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a top-tier bank looking to add additional headcount to their risk team after a successful acquisition. This hire will help the bank strategically grow as well as fulfill an important regulatory function and offers immense growth opportunities as the bank continues to double in size. This Senior Operational Risk role can sit out of their Phoenix, Arizona, Dallas, Texas, or Las Vegas, NV office and report directly to the Operational Risk Program Manager of the department.
- Planning and executing control design and effectiveness testing that aligns to the RCSA (Risk & Control Self-Assessment) program.
- Play a key role in establishing ORM programs with a focus on the risk controls testing and validation program, including methodology and standards, governance and oversight, test plans and reviews.
- Communicating test and validation process, status, and results to business and risk partners.
- Developing compelling reports that communicate testing and validation results for Management and the Board.
- Consulting on the implementation of business initiatives and providing credible challenge and recommendations to leadership.
- Assisting with change initiatives to ensure an effective risk management program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of direct experience (Risk Management, IT--App Support, Internal Audit).
- Knowledge of general banking operations, including deposit operations, loan administration, treasury management and/or other commercial banking products and services.
- Relevant industry and professional experience across one or more of the three lines of defense (compliance, risk management, information technology, or audit).