4 months ago
Senior Operational Risk Manager
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a European brokerage firm, based in Amsterdam which is currently looking for a Senior Operational Risk Manager to be part of a Risk Management team, focusing on RCSAs and process monitoring. As part of the separate and independent Risk Management function, your role will facilitate the maintenance and further improvement of a robust and risk-aware organization. By doing so, you will have a unique opportunity to really put your ideas into practice and make your mark in the organization!
As a Senior Operational Risk Manager, you will:
• Facilitate Risk Control Self Assessments.
• Advice Process Owners on business process design, risk identification and (operational) controls.
• Document and safeguard the quality of Process Descriptions for processes, as well as the risk register.
• Support process owners with identification and measurement of appropriate KPIs and KRI’s;
• Monitor and advise regarding follow-up on business incidents.
• Increase and improve the operational risk and control awareness within the organization.
• Help relevant stakeholders to obtain clear view of what it means to be in control.
• Remain well informed of new developments in the area of operational risk management.
• Facilitate the continuous strengthening of ensuring the company’s system, policy, process and procedure controls.
As a Senior Operational Risk Manager, you will need:
• Master’s degree in a relevant profession (professional Risk Management accreditation is a plus).
• At least 8 years of relevant working experience, e.g., in Operational Risk Management, Process Management, or (External or Internal) Audit.
• Experience in process management and process documentation.
• Preferably experience with Risk Control Self Assessments.
• Working knowledge or good familiarity with relevant Risk Management standards and methodologies.
• Professional English working proficiency.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and DACHs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly.
Isabelle Badloe at +3120 399 3478 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.