about 2 months ago
Are you looking to be part of one of the largest energy companies in the world?
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic security team delivering the best in class security solutions tailored to the client? Then this is the role for you.
Your experience and expertise:
- Manage international OT Cyber Security projects, tasks, and procedures
- Coordinates local OT Cyber Security Roadmap aligned to security strategy and business stakeholder priorities
- Identifies OT Cyber Security requirements and develop architectures
- Supports OT security reviews of new business projects and changes in OT environment
- Respond to violations of OT Cyber Security issues in alignment with the CISO
- Ensures that OT security assessments are conducted periodically or as needed
- University Degree in IT Information Security or Automation Engineering
- 10+ years of industry experience (Oil & Gas) with 4+ years of experience project managing
- A strong understanding of IT and OT (especially SCADA, DCS and Process Automation)
This is an extremely fast-growing industry and you will be working with one of the market leaders. This represents a fantastic opportunity to also work with some of the best in the business, sharing ideas and developing your career for the future. If you think your profile fits then please apply ASAP.
+44 203 675 2940