30 days ago
I'm working with a growing client in the consumer lending space to fill a vacancy for a Senior Credit Risk Portfolio Manager. In this role you'll design and develop credit risk models and strategies for the customer approval process, where your role is not only to design models and build strategies that support the credit risk function and consumer loan products but also make recommendations that will maximize revenue and create value for the business.
- 8+ years of experience in financial service
- Experience with installment loans, financing, payments, etc.
- Experience in decision analytics
- 2 years of management experience
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, etc.
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL, R or Python
- Strong experience with data handling and analysis