100,000 - 150,000
about 2 months ago
As a Portfolio Manager you will:
- You will (co-)manage flexible and total return portfolios based on the joint views of the Multi Asset team
- You will play an active role in the investment view generation process in the team and also have a specific focus area in our broad universe of asset classes
- You will combine data driven and behavioral analysis with fundamental analysis to develop investment views and contribute to our innovation efforts in this fields
- You will implement investment decisions, select the appropriate instruments, report and communicate to clients and participate in presentations and pitches for new mandates
- As Senior Portfolio Manager you will share in the responsibility to further grow and develop our business
As a Portfolio Manager you will need:
- Desire to play within a team
- Innovative mindset, passion for markets and experience in managing (multi asset) portfolios
- Broad instrument knowledge, including understanding of major derivatives
- Strong communication skills, proficiency French and/or German are a bonus
- Experience in bottom up and/or top down equity investing
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.