120,000 - 150,000
REF 10 -3
over 1 year ago
Hamlyn Williams' private banking team are working with a leading Global Bank who is looking to grow their successful team. They are investing heavily in their Russia /CIS desk seeing it as a core strategic market for the business. They are keen to hire a Senior Private Banker with a strong track record in servicing HNW/ UHNW Russian /CIS Clients.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
• Responsible for managing client portfolios and developing a book of clients focused on ultra / high net worth individuals
• Meet with and advise clients on investment and asset allocation services
• Provide strategies to clients to manage risk and help them meet their financial goals
• Traveling as necessary to develop a book of clients in order to hit NNM targets
• Role reports to Head of Private Banking
If you are a Senior Private Banker, with at least ten years experience servicing UHNW/HNW clients interested in a new opportunity, please get in touch.