about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently engaged on a search to assist a global Life Science consultancy to find a strong Senior Process Engineer to join the team. This company, while established in Europe, are new to the US and fast-growing, providing the opportunity for accelerated career progression within the Life Science industry.
Are you looking to work with one of the fastest growing, forward-thinking companies currently in the US?
- Responsible for allocated work packages.
- Coordination and implementation of project development activities in the bidding phase
- Examination and coordination of technical enquiry documents.
- Participate in all aspects of technical plant design (PFD, P&ID, specifications, 3D-review, functional specifications, commissioning etc.).
- Creation and preparation of technical quotations.
- Participate in tender negotiations.
- Support for business development in new markets
- Maintain effective communication with project team members (Mechanical Engineering, Production and EI&C) and with the customer.
- Responsibility for activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards and customer requirements.
- Internal coordination for projects and technical support for project management.
- Contribution to the further development and implementation of standards of the department
- Support of the sales and service departments in project development and customer communication.
- Project management for internal projects.
- A degree in Engineering, Bioprocessing or Life Sciences or completed accredited training in process engineering or biopharmaceutical plant construction.
- Experienced in the planning, design and qualification of biopharmaceuticals facilities.
- A minimum of 5 years’ engineering experience in the bioprocessing industry.
- Knowledge of GAMP5, electrical engineering, process engineering and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge of GMP & GEP procedures and project management.
- Comfortable with frequent, and sometimes prolonged, domestic and international travel
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.