NYC, LA, Dallas, Chicago
about 2 months ago
Senior Product Security Engineer
Do you love building secure products and services? Well, my client is searching for a software-focused security engineer with cloud experience who is enthusiastic about the challenge of constructing a secure product from start to finish. As a Senior Product Security Engineer on a rising team in a rapidly growing startup, you will have the pleasure of spearheading crucial pillars of my client’s high impact product security program. If you have an affection for creating code, think outside the box when solving cyber security problems, and are inspired by the test of building and securing product relied on by, this role is for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Device a software assurance template that is designed to scope security defects early in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Conduct technical security evaluations on web applications built in the cloud, native clients, internal services, and partner applications.
- Perform security design assessments for new features and product releases.
- Aid internal exercise on numerous security topics to raise consciousness and awareness.
- Looking for openings to automate processes when suitable.
- Recognize developing classes of vulnerabilities and create solutions for them before they can cause any issues
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- Experience in security review of web applications.
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience working partnering with developers in building a software assurance model.
- Strong understanding of containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes, and the aptitude to install hardened configurations by means of orchestration tools.