New Hampshire - USA
6 months ago
A Global Pharmaceutical company requires a Sr. Project Engineer who would be responsible for providing technical leadership and direct support in the execution and delivery of projects.
The Sr. Project Engineer would also have responsibility for adhering to timelines and budgets, engineering design of new facilities (Basis of Design, Conceptual, and Detailed Design), and would be skilled in leadership as you would be leading cross functional teams within Manufacturing, MSAT, and Quality Assurance to properly identify design needs.
The Sr. Project Engineer role would require your presence on site in New Hampshire and experience with DeltaV
- Leads construction, commissioning, startup activities, including supervision and management of external engineering contractors and equipment vendors
- Provides leadership and technical support during the construction and start-up phase (turnover documentation, IQ execution, system operation, troubleshooting and validation support).
- Leads engineering design of new facilities, production suites, etc and provides cross functional Team leadership required in supporting the design efforts
- Prepares QA related documentation such as cGMP Process Change Controls. Responsible to assure adherence to cGMP requirements throughout all phases of Capital Project execution
- Provides technical input in support of equipment procurement including bid package preparation, bid evaluation, vendor selection
- Responsible for delivering assuring Engineering Turnover Packages that are accurate, complete, and adhere to Quality Assurance requirements
- Experience in the design and operation of Biopharmaceutical facilities, both manufacturing and support systems
- Experience with control systems preferably DeltaV
- Experience in project management and coordination in an industrial environment
- Practical experience in the management and coordination of engineering & construction management consultants, equipment vendors and contractors.
If you are interested in discussing the role in further detail feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org