7 months ago
As soon as possible
A global pharmaceuticals company is looking for a business project lead specifically for IT projects within Biopharma in the area of MES on-site in the southern region of Germany to assist on a large scale migration project from PAS x v2 to the latest version of 3.2 and will be transferring over 6,000 MBR's. This role is essential in updating all of the facilities across the sites within Germany.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for project management across product management and architecture and be well versed as a technical engineer. The successful candidate would be expected to show prior experience in managing projects while simultaneously maintaining i high level of technical ability. The project will require a high level of german speaking, so ab ability to speak and understand German is essential to enable team communication.
- Creation of business concepts and modelling of user requirements in cooperation with IT
- Adherence to factors such as compliance,GMP, efficiency and information security
- Have the ability to develop a global MES strategy within Biopharma with your team
- Master degree or equivalent in a technical, scientific or economic subject
- Extensive professional background working in an industrial setting
- Expert knowledge of MES Systems ( werum PAS-X or similar)
- Track-record working with Biopharma manufacturing processes
- Proven track record in large IT projects in complex matrix organisations
- Fluent in English and German
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity then please send me an updated CV and the best number to reach you on to email@example.com alternatively - +44 203 545 1110