about 2 months ago
6 month contract
My client is an international consultancy who is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with an Asset Management firm on a remediation and process improvement project.
It is a minimum 6-month contract, focusing on enhancing the risk assessment and AML framework for their Luxembourg funds.
What you will need:
- Experience of KYC/AML for Alternative funds
- An understanding of AiFMD and has ideally been involved in implementing it previously
- Experience supporting plans/ projects and the ability to review/challenge and ultimately deliver it
- Experience looking at the varying Transfer Agents and associated vendors to ensure roles and responsibilities are clear and concise
- French-speaking is very preferable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA