14 days ago
One of the leading security consulting service providers in Hong Kong, their service covers FSI market is looking for a Senior Project Manager - Infomration Security
- Serve as an expert advisor to the local entities in the implementation and maintenance of security, safety and operational resilience processes and controls.
- Ensure policies, shared security services and action plans are implemented based on the Group Security Strategy
- Identify and analyze risk, recommend appropriate mitigation options.
- Assess the impact on the business environment and align appropriate mitigation actions or the prioritization of projects and investments within the entity.
- Escalate the need to redirect investment or change practices to mitigate critical risks and ensure legal, regulatory or commercial compliance
- Implement continuous improvement processes and activities (e.g. good practices, reporting, problem resolution) to ensure quality and relevance of information security services
- Monitor and maintain system confidentiality, integrity and availability and manage security incidents.
- Promote a culture of information security and raise awareness
- Oversee the execution of information security projects in collaboration with the central Governance, Risk and Compliance team.
- Ensure development and maintenance of auditable processes to enforce consistency across the region
- Identify and implement coordinated responses to information security audit and compliance issues