$120,000 - $150,000
12 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a high-growth tech SaaS company that focuses within the Life Sciences domain. They are heavily enhancing their technical division by adding an experienced Product Manager to the team, to affix on their continued growth, ambition and innovation into 2022.
My client are looking to change the MES space and re-invent the industry, subsequently defining the significance of the position. You will help shape both the product and team culture, acting as a role model to others. Your principal target is to define and deliver the vision for my client's Tandem product, and provide an unsurpassed user experience. Tandem is a staple feature across the majority of world-leading Biopharma and Life Sciences companies.
This position can be offered remotely across the United States, and also be based out of the company’s HQ in New Jersey.
- Managing and retaining the Tandem roadmap, offering insights into future features and general product direction to customers and internal groups.
- Sharing responsibility in all aspects of the Tandem product.
- Issuing essential product deliverables and working across the company on areas such as support, customer deployments and quality assurance.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to recognize customer demand, and inferring feature improvements off the back.
- Conducting market and competitor analysis to improve the product roadmap and adhere to customer requirements.
- Co-work with a range of other teams such as engineering, support and site reliability.
- Take ownership of all things KPI related, to provide an objective assessment of the performance and effectiveness of the Tandem product, and issue improvements as and when required.
- Regulate the overall processes, tools and strategy used by the product team.
- Offer support to additional members of the product team i.e Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field associated with technology or BioPharma.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager for a SaaS product.
- Experience with tools such as Aha!, JIRA and/or Confluence.
- Evidence of developing a clear product roadmap across the whole lifecycle in a previous position(s).
- Display supreme communicative capabilities toward internal and external stakeholders, along with the ability to translate between Technical and Functional stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, organizational and entrepreneurial skills.
- Experience within a GMP relevant BioPharma space is a bonus.
If you believe you have the relevant skillset and possess the passion for the Life Sciences and BioPharma industry then please apply for more information or reach out to Callum Howells at email@example.com