Flexible hourly rate
over 1 year ago
Senior project managers, This one is for you! One of the biggest pharmaceutical end users in the world is offering the chance for a senior project manager to utilize their skills on some of the biggest projects occurring in Ireland.
The client will have many projects starting up but also has needs for some projects which have fallen behind schedule. Because of this, they are looking for a project manager to come in and maintain the project objectively to make sure that all issues are ironed out to release the technical lead to support the team in carrying out their automation tasks.
With the increasing workload, there are a number of projects soon to be occurring; some upgrades, expansions, migrations, even completely new facilities.
- Background in automation and some validation exposure
- Proven experience as a project manager
- History of accomplishing the project to objective, budget, and timeline
- Ability to cater to the resourcing needs
- Scheduling and workload distribution
- The anticipation of potential issues and preventive initiative.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry experience
- GAMP and S88 standards experience
If this exciting role sounds like a good fit for you, then reach out to me immediately. There will be many individuals looking for this kind of role, don't let them get it before you, APPLY NOW!