Asia Region/ Dubai/ Paris/ Fully remote
3 months ago
My client is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues.
- Root cause analysis of existing test script failures.’
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage.
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior and impact.
- Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above.
- 3 years+ of backend QA engineering experience, frontend manual/auto testing experience is great bonus.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution.
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux.
- Scripting ability using Python, Bash or Java.
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic).
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire