4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a rapidly expanding Medical device company that is looking for a Senior Quality/Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team. This position will allow you to independently head up the QA/RA department.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- implementation of regulatory requirements for medical devices class IIa
(ISO 13485, MDR and FDA 510k)
- Post-market surveillance and Risk management
- Participation in R&D projects
As a Regulatory Affairs Manager you will need:
- Medical device background
- Vast experience with Regulatory Affairs
- Fluent in German
I am a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at email@example.com.