Up to €90,000 per year
about 2 months ago
Senior QA Systems Manager
A global leading biotech organisation, based in Dublin, is looking for an experienced QA Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is as a Senior Systems Manager where you would be responsible for managing a team of 7 QA specialists focusing on managing the QMS.
The role involves but isn't limited to:
- Responsible for managing and supervising the team
- Lead, manage and develop the QA QMS team and direct reports to assure effective operational performance and compliance.
- Be responsible for oversight of change control, deviations, the document system and CAPAs.
- Build, maintain and implement the QMS system on site.
- Support QA Leadership with department strategy development, objectives & goal setting, project prioritization activities
- Degree qualified within a relevant field
- Previous experience of managing a team of people
- Understanding of change control, deviations and managing the QMS.
If this is something that you would be interested in hearing more about, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss further!