4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Global Medical Device player based in the Frankfurt area that is in a Major phase of growth and looking for a Senior Quality Manager
The role will involve:
- Boh the development and Maintenance of quality assurance procedures.This will include standards such as ISO9001 and ISO 13485, MDD 93/42 / EEC, MDR, etc.
- Carry out root cause investigations and assist in resolving reocrruing problems
- Manage and maintain the continuous improvement process (CAPA)
- Management of the implementation and modification of quality systems and processes
- Plann and implemen validation activities specifically CSV
As a Senior Quality manager you will need:
- Experience in medical device with a strong focus on QMS
- Experience as a lead auditor
- Background of validation within the Medical device space
I am a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.