Negotiable on Experience
15 days ago
We are proud to be representing one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Start-up Accountancy Practice. They have offices in London, England & Cardiff, South Wales with expansion plans for more regional offices across the UK in years to come.
My client is actively on the hunt to find a Senior R&D Tax Credit Manager to join them on their exciting Journey. You will need to support with the growth of the R&D Tax function while having s focus on Technical Software report writing.
- Strong technical report writing skills, as you will be required to compose R&D narratives for technology /software enabled companies:
- Must understand technological advances and uncertainties and how these concepts are applied, within a technical document, to be submitted to HMRC
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent organisation skills a must
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and hit deadlines is key
- Strong verbal communication skills required, as this is a client-facing role
- Interest in the Accountancy / Software / Fast-growth SME Market
- some R&D financial calculation preparation experience would be beneficial
- 4+ years of R&D tax credit experience, in a software technical report writing role
- 2: 1 in undergraduate or merit in master’s degree attained from computer science / information systems / engineering discipline
- Worked within the Accountancy Space supporting High grow FinTech’s / Tech / E-Commerce clients
- Fully hybrid or remote working role in either the London or Cardiff office
- Competitive market salary
- Private Healthcare, Pension
- 30+ Days Annual leave
Please reach too Bradford Rosser on email@example.com for any questions or to set up a call.