New York, NY
$60,000+ Uncapped Commission
SRC - 01112022
about 1 month ago
Why Hamlyn Williams?
We place talent that makes a difference. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Cybersecurity Recruitment. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.
Due to exceptional growth and success, Hamlyn Williams is looking for sales-focused Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our New York City office and be responsible for bringing in new clients as well as full-cycle recruiting. This is a great opportunity to actually see the growth and OTE you'd like to see in a role.
What HW offers you:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited PTO + public holidays + free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- Regular Vacation Incentives (most recently we’ve been to Croatia & Barcelona)
- True 40-hour workweek (3:30pm leave on Fridays!)
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities (offices in NYC, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, and more to come!)
- In-house Training Program
- Clear promotion targets and leadership opportunities
As our US business grows, we are looking for experienced recruiters to come in and help scale our recruitment team with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of your market as it continues to grow. HW operates in a 360-recruitment model where you will be involved in account management, business development, sales, and recruiting.
A snapshot of the role:
- Targeting new clients using business development and sales techniques taught in our in-depth training program - tailored for experienced hires.
- Recruit/Source/Head-Hunt for our clients hiring needs
- Pre-screen/qualify candidates by understanding their experience, skills, and what they are looking for in a new opportunity
- Act as a consultant between the candidate and client, coaching both through the interview process.
What you bring to the table:
- Ideally experience in Financial Services, Life Sciences, or Technology recruitment (or similar vertical industry) – but we are open to all markets!
- 2+ years working a 360/full-desk model (both sales/account management & recruiting)
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate short) vertical discipline
- Experience managing multiple client relationships & accounts
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers
** Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship**
For a confidential discussion or an exploratory conversation, please feel free to reach out to me directly – email@example.com