25,000 - 45,000
3 months ago
March and April
Hamlyn Williams continues to be recognised as the leading recruitment company in Regulated Industries. We work with some of the world's most exciting and fastest-growing clients to provide staffing solutions across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology, and Manufacturing.
As part of ambitious growth plans, we are recruiting a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Cardiff team. Whether you are at the start of your career or already managing a team, we want to hear from you and share our success story.
A snapshot of the role:
Utilising the experience, you've already gained and our tailored learning and development programme, you will build upon your brand and reputation by successfully partnering with globally renowned/Fortune 500 companies and the best talent for them.
- Targeting new clients using business development and sales techniques taught in our in-depth training program that involves: cold calling & networking to build relationships with Senior-level executives.
- Recruit/Source/Head Hunt for our client's hiring needs
- Pre-screen/qualify candidates by understanding their experience, skills, and what they are looking for in a new opportunity
- Act as a consultant between the candidate and client, coaching them both through the interview process by preparing candidates for interviews, getting feedback from clients afterward, managing expectations, and assisting with the negotiations of offers
- Mentor/Coach/Manage junior members of the team
What we look for in our people:
- Ideally experience in Financial Services, Life Sciences, or Technology recruitment (or similar vertical industry) – but we are open to all markets!
- 2+ years working a 360/full-desk model (both sales/account management & recruiting)
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate short) vertical discipline
- Experience managing multiple client relationships & accounts
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped & market-leading commission
- Hamlyn Williams career pathway; set out from day 1 at all levels.
- International working opportunities
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly incentive days
- Free Fruit/Breakfast
- ‘Super Biller’ trips abroad
- Fine Diners Club
- Monthly socials
Our Cardiff office has had record-breaking months after months and is planning to have an impactful 2022. We have seen tremendous success and have made such an amazing impact on our clients’ and candidates’ futures, and we want to bring in people who want to be a part of that.
Founded in 2011, we have gone from Best Recruitment Start-up to one of the fastest-growing recruitment companies in the world, with 180+ colleagues across 8 offices (New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen) spanning 3 continents!
At Hamlyn Williams, we strive for success by being ambitious. We enjoy the journey and persevere throughout; we are dedicated to our purpose and proud of who we are.
Our values, combined with our entrepreneurial & high-performing start-up mentality, make sure that everything at Hamlyn Williams is geared towards ensuring all our people have the best opportunities to develop, add value to our clients, and have tremendous careers that take you all over the world!
Hit apply to explore how Hamlyn Williams fits with your career goals